San Angelo Pediatric Care
Essential Care for Your Children in Their Time of Need
When your little one is sick, Grandma’s famous chicken soup might not always be enough. Concho Valley ER is here with world class care for your family’s youngest members when you find your child in need.
Our physicians are board-certified and trained in pediatric ER practices. With on-site Imaging and Laboratory services, we are prepared to make your child’s visit quick and comfortable. Pediatric ER care is available 24/7, every day of the year, including holidays, just like our adult emergency care.
What Are the Critical Elements of Pediatric Emergency Care?
A pediatric emergency physician is trained to care for a wide range of problems when they need immediate medical attention. We are here to provide treatment for life-threatening and serious conditions. Situations that warrant an emergency medical visit for your child include acute illnesses or special healthcare needs that require immediate assistance. Our pediatric emergency physicians are able to treat children in the following ways:
- Helping with medical emergencies that require special techniques and treatments
- Implementing techniques that meet the medical needs of infants, children, teens, and young adults
- Detecting issues in children that require an extra level of patience and cooperation
- Alleviating pain and uncertainty that inherently comes with a medical condition
- Providing advanced and necessary knowledge in the area of pediatric emergency medicine
CVER has a special exam room for children, decorated with inviting colors and lovable Peanuts characters to make your whole family feel happy and secure.
Concierge-level service in a state-of-the-art facility
Labs, Imaging & Pharmacy
All resources are on-site for quick results
Open nights, weekends and holidays
No Wait Time
You'll be cared for and seen by a doctor right away